Welcome To Fightworx Academy, Taunton
Fightworx Academy is more than just a gym. It is a team, a family, a way of life. It doesn’t matter whether you are a complete beginner or a seasoned professional, everyone is welcome at Fightworx.
Dedicated, champion instructors in each individual discipline ensures that you are getting the best possible instruction at all times.
All About Us
Fightworx Academy Taunton opened in 2015. Our intention was to provide a friendly, family oriented, clean, welcoming gym, where no one is made to feel out of place or intimidated. A gym where you can train in Combat Sports but that is not just for fighters. A gym that is also for the hobbyists, the people that want to try something new, or to get fit & build their confidence, for children, for females. It’s for anyone and everyone.
What we teach
- Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (BJJ)
- Muay Thai
- Mixed Martial Arts (MMA)
We also provide fitness training, strength and conditioning and Sports Massage.
- Classes from beginner to advanced level
- Welcoming, friendly, family style environment. We believe training should be available for everyone.
- Highly trained, experienced and approachable instructors
- Fully matted out and equipped training area
- Access to competitions, with full training and preparation support
- Junior programme for children and teenagers aged 5-15, encouraging discipline and self-defence in a fun and friendly environment
Fightworx Taunton BJJ is proud to be affiliated to the Roger Gracie Academy (Bucks) under Kev Capel 3rd Degree Black Belt